Supplier Diversity Policy
Promotional Marketing Services, Inc, recognizes the necessity to have a corporate policy and commitment to support small, certified minority, certified women and veteran business owners and to develop an advanced supplier diversity process that accurately represents our desire to support the growth of small business. We are committed to maintain a supplier list that reflects a strong diverse base and offers a wide range of perspectives and capabilities. This is a business decision and is a component of our corporate strategy to support like businesses. In conjunction with utilizing a diverse network including small, certified minority, certified woman and veteran owned businesses to support our corporate mission, Promotional Marketing Services, Inc, believes strongly in utilizing the goods and services provided by these organizations as a mentoring opportunity to our client base.
- Communicate the benefits of having a robust supplier diversity program to our customer base, by recognizing business partners who have a program, and encouraging those that don’t, to develop one.
- Maintain a sustainable Supplier Diversity program that is based on business ethics and commitment to policy and practicality while also strengthening relationships in the communities where we do business.
- Provide mentoring to smaller businesses on the importance of supplier diversity in their business.
- Establish a current benchmark of spend with certified diversity, woman owned and veteran owned businesses. Create Supplier Diversity goals.
- Develop purchasing policy or process to ensure inclusion of qualified diversity suppliers.
- Integrate and expand a diverse supplier base into existing business operations, measured not only on dollars spent, but with the number if diverse suppliers utilized.
- On boarding process for new suppliers to properly vet them
- Report the success of our Supplier Diversity program on an annual basis at our annual Strategic Planning meeting.